Sales Manager Required
THIS AD HAS EXPIRED ! - Sales Manager
$60,000 / year
We are currently seeking to hire a Sales Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
* Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
* Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
* Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
* Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
* Report on team and individual performance
* Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
* Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
* Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
* Experience as a supervisor or manager
* Familiarity with CRM platforms
* Strong leadership qualities
* Ability to build rapport with clients.
24 Mar 2018 KENTUCKY
Other ads in Jobs - Office jobs category
Additionally, the attorneys of ANSELL GRIMM & AARON, PC have secured the prestigious inclusion i...
27 Jun 2018 Princeton, NJ
Diskriter Helps to the company for their direct hiring and save their valuable time. The Diskriter p...
11 Jul 2018 Pittsburgh, PA
HP Printer is also a product of HP brands, it is the first choice of the customer for using home or ...
26 Jun 2018 Jonesboro, AR
This contracting position should have Fortran, Modern C++ skills, devops practice (SCRUM, XP), linux...
27 Jun 2018 Houston, TX
SAP Report Painter and Report Writer experience is a must. Change Control and. Release Management Ex...
29 Jun 2018 Dallas, TX
Should have experience in requirement gathering process from the client. Should have experience in p...
7 Jul 2018 Houston, TX
Proven knowledge in Oracle APEX (4.0 +), SQL and Advanced PL/SQL. Knowledge of Oracle Forms and Orac...
11 Jul 2018 Houston, TX
Please help us keep this web site family friendly by reporting any unsafe ad.
This web site is not endorsed nor affiliated with any American Classifieds publication.
Our service is only for online classified ads placed by, or addressed to USA residents.