THIS AD HAS EXPIRED ! - Term: Long term role (12 months+)
Start date: Immediate
Location: Detroit, MI (Michigan)
• Ability to design, architect, and implement production level Kubernetes orchestration on the private cloud.
• Previous experience is a must with production level Kubernetes.
• Networking experience is required around BGP and Networking architecture skills (including address design in a challenging environment), and planning for migration between old and new plans.
• Help develop networking-oriented Kubernetes controllers (e.g. an f5 controller), help with designing security policies, best practices, etc.
• Maintain high availability for all of the services we manage, while also implementing the infrastructure solutions that our product teams need in order to succeed.
• Minimum overall experience of 10 years. Preferred 15+ years.
• Previous experience operating a large-scale, high-uptime dev/production environment on a private cloud based on VmWare or preferably OpenStack.
• Ability to stand up in front of fellow architects to explain good practices on Kubernetes.
Min Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or related or combination of education/training and/or progressive experience
9 Jan 2018 Detroit, MI
Please help us keep this web site family friendly by reporting any unsafe ad.
This web site is not endorsed nor affiliated with any American Classifieds publication.
Our service is only for online classified ads placed by, or addressed to USA residents.